If you are confused about Medicare and what your options are, we can make the process easy for you. We have extensive experience with Medicare Insurance in Florida. Whether you are leaving a group employer plan or a spouse’s plan, or maybe you’re approaching Medicare eligibility at the age of 65, we can help.
How we deal with Medicare Insurance
We help you:
- Choose the right Medicare Supplement plan
- Understand Original Medicare vs. Medicare Advantage
- Choose the most cost-effective prescription drug plan
- Minimize your out-of-pocket expenses
- Understand enrollment periods and penalties
- Avoid higher Medicare premiums
One of the biggest mistakes we see Medicare-eligible people make is dealing directly with Medicare and insurance carriers. However, you should avoid this, as it fragments the process and just adds more confusion.
If you have general questions and would like to discuss your options, Alliance Health Group phone number is the only one you need. Call our office today, or submit an inquiry on our contact page to get the process started.